Apr 16, 2012

What an Awesome Day!

As I sit in my living room, working on school work, I get a text from Sam's daughter Jasmine.  We are so excited about taking the time to document our fun as well as information to share with our new online support group.  A tribute to Sam, a scrap book for Jasmine, their families and I.  This blog means more to each of us than the other could have ever imagined.  Hang with us as we transform our lives onto this blog as we have added Sam as a co-author today and will be adding her daughter Jazzy in the next couple of weeks.  Buckle up all, this is going to be a long ride because none of us give up easily!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  Sam and I will be spending the day together tomorrow and we hope to bring to you our group pictures and fun stories.  Hope to have an update on the new appointments soon.  Take care and God bless that we all woke up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment